Thursday, July 19, 2012

Introduction

Oh goodness, I have had this blog for two years and am just now writing my first post???  I am good!  Well let's see.  You can see most my info on my profile and I really don't feel like repeating myself but the most important things you need to know, my name is Samantha, I am Sicilian and Catholic but I could be better at both! :)  My two kids (I am going to use their initials for safety measures)  T (my son) just turned 5 a few days ago!  EEK!  He starts Kindergarten in a few weeks.  YIKES!  Not ready at all!  My daughter S will be 3 in November and she is crazy!  In a great way!  I am getting payback for all the hell I put my parents through!  My husband K hates any sort of publicity so I probably won't talk about him too much.  He may slip in once or twice but I'll keep his secrets safe!  LOL  I started this blog not to share about my family, although I find them fascinating, for a blog, we are really not that interesting, but to have a place to advocate for special needs orphans listed on Reece's Rainbow!  Yes I know that was a run on sentence filled with grammatical errors but this is MY blog and I can do what I want!  HA!  This will be fun!  My next post will be dedicated to a very special boy in my life.  His (fake) name is Raymond and the way he came into my life is very strange and interesting.  So that should make a good blog post right?  Let's hope!  I'll be back soon with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment